February 1-7, 2020
Celebrate Life – Embody Grace
Come for a week in celebration of Life as Love, Harmony, and Beauty supported by the masterful and loving Mirka Kraftsow! Be held in community and nature, returning to the roots of the highest inspiration in your life.
2019 was full – reserve your spot for 2020 now!
$100 off if you submit your deposit by May 1
This is a very special opportunity be in Sangha as loving community for a week near a sweet Hawaiian ocean cove. We will greet the dawn and kiss the sunset in silent celebration of the wonder of nature.
Each day, fresh fruit will be available in the mornings, and chef Consuelo will prepare brunch from organic local, food prepared fresh in house! We will also have two communal dinners and other evenings are open to explore the offerings in Kihei.
Some activities in the week will include:
- Daily guided asana, pranayama, chanting, deep relaxation and meditation – on the beach, poolside, AND in the beautiful Yoga room.
- Hawaiian lei making guided by a local lei maker 🌸🌺
- Hawaiian kahuna blessings
- All day play in the warm water
- Taking long walks on the beach
- For those that wish to explore Maui, expeditions further out on the island will be available (not included in retreat price).
- Access to snorkeling, and whale watching adventures
- Plus, we remain open to what arises in the Joy of each day.
Our Hawaiian hideaway, the Wailea Inn:
“Tucked away on a residential side street, oceanside of S. Kihei Rd., the Wailea Inn offers privacy and convenience. Guests can walk to The Cove beach across the street and go surfing or stand up paddle boarding. At the end of the street is Charley Young Beach, a long stretch of white sand great for swimming, beach walks and boogie boarding, also a popular location for sunset wedding ceremonies. Snorkeling, whale watching, shopping, and dining at nearby restaurants and bars are some of the many activities within walking distance from the Wailea Inn. Families with children can enjoy the neighboring Kalama Park’s large playground, skate board park, outdoor roller skating rink, tennis courts, basketball courts and running paths. Surf Schools, bicycle and scooter rentals, spa treatments and a farmer’s market are just around the corner.”
Rooms: there are beautiful pool-side Bungalows and Lele Hideaway rooms. For an additional $250 for the week, there are also limited number of Penthouse rooms with private balcony with a view! There are plenty of communal spaces to keep the community feeling while also plenty of privacy to enjoy quiet times of reflection.
Total Retreat cost $2550 includes shared room, brunch daily, three dinners and transportation to and from the airport. Naturally, this also includes days filled with the beautiful experiences in nature and Yoga practices led with love and great attention by Mirka.
- A non-refundable deposit of $450 holds your place for this wonderful journey.
- Single payment of $2,100 per person (full price less $450 registration).
- Two payments of $1,050 per person (full price less $450 registration).
- Additional $200 for a more spacious room (details tba).