Life returns! We can gather together again! Jai!
Special Invitation: You are welcome to join as our Sebastopol Sangha reconvenes for a daylong retreat at “The Barn” – a beautiful and peaceful orchard location.
Saturday June 12, 2021
We explore integrated inner practices of yoga for body, mind and heart, together in sweet Sangha!
We will practice under the sky on soft grass, as well as in the bright and airy upstairs studio.
- Enjoy Viniyoga asana with body prayer
- Study the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Practice pranayama with mudras
- Deeply relax with Yoga Nidra and Pratyahara
- Focus with Dharana, Dhyana, Samadhi
- Chant and meditate together
- Share with each other in community support
• 11am-1pm Circle and practice
• 1-2pm Lunchtime joyfully together- bring your own food!
• 2-3pm Nature walk meditation, chanting and closing circle
Things to bring:
• Yoga mat or two
• Yoga Blankets
• Blocks, strap, bolster – whatever props you like
• Sun hat
*Many of the participants will have been vaccinated, and we will honor everyone’s comfort zone. For some of us this will be the first in-person class since the pandemic began. Thanks for your understanding!
Location: “The Barn” in Sebastopol, CA
address to be given upon registration
$45-$125 sliding scale donation
Pay/register using the form below. Or you can pay by Venmo here. (@Mirka-Kraftsow). Please say what it is for when paying on Venmo.