This series of day-long intensives will cover a wide range of topics to support practitioners and teachers.
Dates: 3rd Sunday of each month
Nov. 19 & Dec. 3
Location: “The Barn” in Sebastopol, CA
Register now for a special price of $750 for five days (
- Biomechanics of Asana & anatomy
- Art & science of sequencing
- Adaptation of Asana
- Yoga philosophy & Chanting
- Introduction to Personal Practice
- Pratyahara & Dharana
- Yoga nidra, guided relaxation
- supportive & restorative postures
- Mantra, Yantra, & healing sounds based on the Chakra system
**For those who are interested in developing a teaching practice – teaching methodology, demonstration and additional mentorship will be included.
Contact Mirka directly to register.