This series of day-long intensives will cover a wide range of topics to support practitioners and teachers.
Dates: 3rd Saturday of Each Month
Aug 20 – Sept. 17 – Oct. 22 – Nov. 19 – Dec. 3
Location: “The Barn” in Sebastopol
Register now for a special price of $750 for five days (contact Mirka directly with inquires regarding installment plans)
- Biomechanics of Asana & anatomy
- Art & science of sequencing
- Adaptation of Asana
- Yoga philosophy & Chanting
- Introduction to Personal Practice
- Pratyahara & Dharana
- Yoga nidra, guided relaxation
- supportive & restorative postures
- Mantra, Yantra, & healing sounds based on the Chakra system
Price: 5 Day Series – $750, Drop-In – $150/day
**For those who are interested in developing a teaching practice, teaching methodology, demonstration, and additional mentorship will be included.