This series of day-long intensives will cover a wide range of topics and experiential activities to support yoga practitioners and teachers.
Dates: 3rd Sunday of each month
2018 Dates TBA
Location: “The Barn” in Sebastopol, CA
Contact Mirka directly to register.
- Biomechanics of asana & anatomy
- Art & science of sequencing
- Adaptation of asana
- Yoga philosophy & chanting
- Introduction to personal practice
- Pratyahara & Dharana
- Yoga Nidra, guided relaxation
- Supportive & restorative postures
- Mantra, Yantra, & healing sounds based on the Chakra system
** For those who are interested in developing a teaching practice – teaching methodology, demonstration and additional mentorship will be included.